2019 AXYS Family Conference | Atlanta, Georgia | June 28-30
This will be our best conference yet. Top researchers and clinicians will share the latest knowledge so you gain a greater understanding of X and Y conditions and take home practical information about the conditions and how they affect all ages. No matter which condition exists in your family, we have the information you seek.
This amazing conference includes:
- Informative sessions with researchers, clinicians, experts and advocates. Check out the full agenda. Check back often as we add speakers and topics.
- Social time to meet other families and get to know them. Often the most impactful conversations and connections happen at the pool or during a meal.
- A warm, welcoming facility with indoor and outdoor spaces for both large gatherings and small quiet conversations.
- A space for teens and adults with conditions that includes a bowling alley, pool tables and games.
- Two days of sessions, conference materials and a delicious buffet lunch Saturday and Sunday.
|Adult/Teen with Condition||$225|
|Child (under 18)||$225|
(Graduate students and trainees in related field of study)
|Conference Hotel Rooms||$135/night|
Registration is a two-step process. In the first step, you will provide AXYS with important information for the conference such as the information that will appear on your conference badge and your childcare needs, if any. Upon completion of this step, you will be redirected to a page where you will select your ticket type and quantity, then enter your payment information.
Please be aware that if you do not complete the entire process before closing or navigating away from any of the registration pages, you will not be able to resume where you left off and will have to enter all information again.