AXYS strives to create a family-friendly conference. Therefore, the registration fee for children under age 13 includes a professionally staffed child care center to give parents the opportunity to fully enjoy the speakers. Please be sure to note in your registration the number of children in your family who need childcare and their ages.
We warmly welcome older children and teens at our conference. We’ve contracted for 3 sessions in the Wisteria Lanes bowling center at the hotel and will have the Silverbell Pavilion set up with games for the enjoyment of older children and adults. While these areas will be staffed with volunteers, parents are responsible for their children at all times.
|Child Care Hours|
|Saturday June 29, 2019||8:00 am to 5:30 pm|
|Sunday June 30, 2019||8:00 am to 3:00 pm|
- Developmentally appropriate activities will be provided by TLC Sitters including DVDs, toys, games, craft and art supplies.
- Parents/guardians must label all clothes and toys brought to the childcare room with the child’s name. No valuable items can be left with the child in the childcare facility.
Food and beverages
- AXYS will provide water and light snacks.
- Please have your children eat breakfast prior to arriving in the center for the day. Children will eat lunch with their parent/guardian and must be signed out to do so.
- Parents must provide a cell phone number where they can be reached at any time while the child is in the childcare room. Parents must be available at any time to collect their child in the childcare room in case any problem occurs while their child is being cared for.
- Parents or persons authorized by the parents to check child(ren) in and out need to bring their government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, state-issued ID, passport, or military ID.
- The childcare services will not administer any prescription medicine to the children. Parents/guardians must return to the childcare facility to dispense any medicine to their child.
- For the health of other children in care, sick children will not be allowed into the childcare facility.
- Parents need to provide a sufficient number of diapers/pull-ups needed for the time in care to support proper hygiene for their children. Changing mats, wipes, hand sanitizer and cleaning materials will be provided by TLC Sitters for the use of the caregivers during the hours of care.